Features and Benefits:
- Individual Membership expands your professional resources, career options and industry knowledge.
- Organizational Affiliate, an enterprise-wide membership program for healthcare providers, fosters learning, consensus and collaboration.
- Corporate Membership expands your company’s industry influence and presence.
- Formerly: Hospital Management Systems Society
- Founder: Edward J. Gerner
- Established: Georgia Institute of Technology, 1961
- Motto: "Transforming Healthcare Through IT"
- Members: 35,000 individual members, 520 corporate members, and 120 not-for-profit associations as members
- Vision: Advancing the best use of information and management systems for the betterment of health care.
- Mission: To lead healthcare transformation through the effective use of health information technology.
Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society
230 East Ohio Street, Suite 500
Chicago, IL 60611-3270
Phone: (312) 664-HIMSS (664-4467)
Fax: (312) 664-6143