Features and Benefits:
- Providing education, analysis, and guidance.
- Building and supporting coalitions with other healthcare associations to ensure accurate representation of the healthcare finance profession.
- Educating a broad spectrum of key industry decision makers on the intricacies and realities of maintaining fiscally healthy healthcare organizations.
- Working with a broad cross-section of stakeholders to improve the healthcare industry by identifying and bridging gaps in knowledge, best practices, and standards.
Vision: "To be the indispensable resource for healthcare finance.”
- We believe that service to members is our highest priority.
- We believe in excellence in all that we do.
- We believe that teamwork is essential in meeting the objectives of HFMA.
- We believe in the importance of individuals.
- We believe in encouraging innovation and creativity.
- We believe in conducting HFMA with financial responsibility and a prudent approach to business.
Healthcare Financial Management Association
2 Westbrook Corporate Center Suite 700
Westchester, IL 60154
Toll-Free Phone: (800) 252-4362
Phone: (708) 531-9600
Washington D.C. Office
1825 K Street, NW, Suite 900
Washington DC 20006
Phone: (202) 296-2920
Fax: (202) 238-3401