American College of Healthcare Executives
Have you ever thought about joining the American College of Healthcare Executives? ACHE membership is a great way to enhance your professional life. You'll enjoy member only rates on education programs (including their annual Congress on Healthcare Leadership), access to their Job and Resume Banks, networking at events and a directory of more than 30,000 executives. You also can begin the path to becoming board certified in healthcare management as an ACHE Fellow (a great way to distinguish yourself). For a rich knowledge resource and a network of healthcare leaders who care about the profession, join ACHE.
Features and Benefits:
- Resume posting to help you reach leading healthcare employers and recruiters who value ACHE affiliation
- Assessments and career management tools
- An annual Congress on Healthcare Leadership
- Convenient webinars and online seminars offered through ACHe-learning
- Publications, including a subscription to Healthcare Executive magazine and your choice of either the Journal of Healthcare Management or Frontiers of Health Services Management, and cutting-edge books..
- Membership in one of ACHE's more than 80 chapters is included at no additional cost when you join!
- Vision: To be the premier professional society for healthcare executives dedicated to improving healthcare delivery.
- Mission: To advance our members and healthcare management excellence.
- Values: As members of the American College of Healthcare Executives, we are committed to:
- Lifelong Learning