- Founder: Richard Blanchette, Executive Director
- Established: Sharing Knowledge Since 1988
- Motto: "PAHCOM Shares Knowledge"
- Members: 23 Chapters, 14 US States
Features and Benefits:
- Conferences designed for professional development including education and networking
- Member library with access to manuals, forms, policies, and procedures
- The Certified Medical Manager (CMM) program identifies medical office managers as having the experience, skills and knowledge necessary to successfully manage a medical office
- A career center for professionals to post their resumes and employers to post career opportunities
- The PAHCOM Journal, a bimonthly magazine
- Networking opportunities thru local chapter activities, social networks and online forums
- Scholarships, recognition programs, and more...
Professional Association of Health Care Office Management
1576 Bella Cruz Drive, Suite 360, Lady Lake, FL 32159