Attention health professionals, teachers, and community groups!
By supporting National Health Observances, you can:
- Educate the public about health risks
- Organize successful health promotion events and campaigns
- Get new ideas, information, and resources on health topics of interest
Contact the sponsoring organization to request outreach materials and information.
Upcoming Observances for November:
- American Diabetes Month
- COPD Awareness Month
- Diabetic Eye Disease Month
- Lung Cancer Awareness Month
- National Alzheimer's Disease Awareness Month
- National Family Caregivers Month
- National Healthy Skin Month
- National Hospice Palliative Care Month
- National Stomach Cancer Awareness Month
- Drowsy Driving Prevention Week, November 12 - 18
- Get Smart About Antibiotics Week, November 14 - 18
- Great American Smokeout, November 15
- National Survivors of Suicide Day, November 17
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease Awareness Week, November 18 - 24
Source:American Diabetes Association
Sign up for my newsletter!