Attention health professionals, teachers, and community groups!
By supporting National Health Observances, you can:
- Educate the public about health risks
- Organize successful health promotion events and campaigns
- Get new ideas, information, and resources on health topics of interest
Contact the sponsoring organization to request outreach materials and information.
Upcoming Observances for January 2012:
- Cervical Health Awareness Month
- National Birth Defects Prevention Month
- National Glaucoma Awareness Month
- National Radon Action Month
- Thyroid Awareness Month
- National Folic Acid Awareness Week, January 8 - 14